Voici un billet qui a été publié sur le site ECA expliquant mon rôle d’ambassadrice ECA (le texte est en anglais)
1. How did fitness become a career? I danced all my life, and started teaching fitness while I was studying to get my degree in Communications. Still today, performing (dancing and singing) is my number one passion, but I was always interested by the media. In fact, I knew at a very young age that I wanted to work in television. I could already picture myself being on screen, with my name appearing below me. Internet being a wonderful platform, I soon started to shine on the web by sharing exercise and health tips through articles and fitness clips in French and English. This eventually prepared me for my regular appearances on local and national television shows in Canada.
2. How does one become an ECA Ambassador? I became a fitness ambassador for ECA last November, after attending a decade of ECA events. As an ambassador, I promote the organization and interview incredibly talented presenters for the E News and ECA blog. So far, I’ve had the honor of connecting with Carol Scott, Lashaun Dale, Lisa Wheeler, Ben Bidlack, Petra Kolber, and most recently, Stacey Lei Krauss. What I love about getting presenters to confide in me is that it allows us all to get to know them better. I also wanted them to have a voice so they could open up about their struggles, their lessons learnt, and the people who inspire them.
3. Who or what inspires me? So many people inspire me. Lashaun Dale, Carol Scott, Geoff Bagshaw, John Shehan Lisa Wheeler, Abby Goldenberg, Calvin Wiley, Carole Woodstock, Lawrence Biscontini, and many more! These lovely human beings have helped me become a better version of myself on both a personal and a professional level. I truly thank them for that.
4. What are my upcoming projects? I will continue to pursue my work as a spokesperson for healthy living, (finally) finish my Masters in Communication and Health, and devote time to helping animals live a better life.
5. What makes me happy? Good coffee, great company, red wine, NYC, and amazing people. I’m also at my happiest when I am achieving something and moving forward.
If you are interested in becoming an ambassador for ECA, please contact Carol Scott. Share your love for fitness and wellbeing with the world!